XM Radio Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Just because XM Radio is very popular and has high traffic doesn't mean the XM Radio Login should be obscured by some convoluted process! If anything, it should become even more user friendly. On the SiriusXM homepage, there is no clearly marked login. You must intuitively click an option in the puprle "For Subscribers" box. And depending on what you want to do, you will be taken to a login page to manage your account, or another whole login page to listen online. Clearly, the XM Radio Login is unnecessarily complicated. Why have two different login options for different tasks on a website? Why not have one login button, one access, that allows you to do everything related to your account or subscription? Luckily for you, we have the solution that will save you some precious time. Below, you will find direct XM Radio Login links, along with a simple, short video demo, and a detailed written guide through the process.
How to Login to your XM Radio Account and Services (Two Destinations, Two Sets of Instructions):
1. For accessing your online radio player, first either click the following link, or type or copy-paste the url into the address bar of your web browser: https://www.siriusxm.com/player/#view=login.
2. A pop up window will appear, with a big green login section. In this section, under the header "SiriusXM Internet Radio--Login & Listen", find the top text box labeled "Username: Sirius or XM", and type in your XM username.
3. In the next text box below labeled "Password: Sirius or XM", type in your XM password.
4. Click the white "Login" button to complete your access to your XM Online Radio Player.
1. For managing your XM Radio account, either click the following link, or type or copy-paste the url into the address bar of your web browser: https://care.siriusxm.com/login_view.action.
2. Go to the pale silver box tab on the left, labeled "Access My Account" in pink. In the first blank text box, under "Username" type in your XM username.
3. In the second text box, under "Password" type in your XM password.
4. Click the white "Login" button to finish accessing your account.
Username and Password Not Accepted? You May Need to Reset Your Login Credentials (Same process for both Login locations):
1. Visit https://care.siriusxm.com/forgotusername_view.action if you can't remember your username, or if what you thought was your username is rejected. On the page that comes up, type in your last name in the first text box, and then in the second text box, type in either your Radio ID, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), or your SiriusXM Account Number. Click the white "Continue" button at the bottom right of the page, and proceed to follow the prompts on your screen.
2. If you're having trouble with your password, visit https://care.siriusxm.com/forgotpassword_view.action. On the page that comes up, type in your XM username in the blank text box. Then click the white "Continue" button at the bottom right of the page, and follow the prompts on your screen.
P.O. Box 33174
Detroit, MI 48232
Call Listener Care
Monday – Saturday 8am to 11pm EST
Sunday 8am – 8pm EST
Make sure to save this login help article in your bookmarks so you can keep track of any future updates we make to reflect changes in the XM Radio login process.